HI there folks, my name is David Jardine and I am the Grand Poobah of Red Fez Social Media Services.
Most of the time when you work with a web firm you never really get to meet the people, so I wanted to take the time to introduce myself and give you a bit of an idea of who I am and what I do.
First of all there’s three (3) things you should probably know, and would get to know once you meet me in person.
- I have funny hair. It goes with the Rockabilly, Kustom Kulture lifestyle I live. That usually means I have a lot of grease in my hair, drive old cars, listen to old music and watch old movies.
- I have a LOT of tattoos. If you ever see me with short sleeves on, you will see I am covered. Don’t let that put you off, it’s something I enjoy not an indication of my professionalism.
- I have been building and expanding my clients online presence since 1998 when I built my first direct response website for my first client Mal Emery. Yes the very well known business mentor and self made multi-millionaire. From that work I got headhunted to the USA where I have been working the last 7 years before returning to Perth a little while ago.
Incidentally the USA (or more specifically Los Angeles) is also where I got most of my tattoos. They have a pretty liberal work culture there
Speaking of working culture, I have been working remotely (they call it telecommuting or freelancing now) for almost my entire 13 year career. In fact I have worked for many large, small and even tiny (like 2 people) businesses managing their entire online development needs, often without ever meeting the people I am working with.
Some of my Client Successes include:
- Taking a private client in Los Angeles from $450,000 turnover per year to $1.8 Million per year in 12 months using my direct response strategies.
- Having that same tactic (and materials) mentioned in Time Magazine – yes that one!
- Taking a Point Of Sale merchant from getting an average of 5 leads per month to getting 3 – 5 leads per day. I charged them $2500 to change the front page of their site – just the one page – do you think it was worth it?
- Working on the team that broke online recruiting records in the USA for a single product. That was very serious direct response marketing coupled with MLM online.
- Building a successful online membership website selling an information product, self-published, from zero to $2500 a month in less than three months. I ran the site for 12 months, then sold it for $35,000 – a very good price for a single website. The site and all material cost me a total of $800 – not a bad return huh?
- Tripling the number of Likes one Custom Facebook Page was receiving in under a week
- Getting Local SEO Results in #1, #2 and #3 spots for multiple local businesses, including Red Fez – google ‘local seo perth’ and see where we rank
- Developing many complete Social Media Strategies for businesses that have massivley increased their online footprint, while also drastically cutting the number of hours they were spending online.
- and lot’s more in between.
Take the time to watch the introduction video (um, yes it’s still coming) which explains in more detail how this can have a dramatic impact on your business in both time and cost, and then Request a Quote today. I will call you personally and we can have a chat about what you would like to achieve for your business.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Red Fez Social Media Services
Call me: 0402 395 336
You can also find out more about me on Google+ (BEST!) or any of the following: